Re: Let me introduce myself...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 18:42:25 EDT

    Hi Michael,

    Congratulations and welcome! As you probably know Kevin will be
    mentoring your application.

    Per earlier discussion [1], we'll be setting up a space for each SoC
    project in Cayenne Apache SVN. Contributions will be accepted via
    patches that students shall submit via Jira [2] (that's a different
    Jira instance from the one you just subscribed - you you'll have to
    register there as well). It will be up to you how to maintain your
    local source copy. One recommendation made earlier by Kevin is to use
    SVK [3] to be able to sync with the latest reviewed and committed
    Subversion code.

    [1] http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2006/05/0160.html
    [2] http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/
    [3] http://svk.elixus.org/

    (I'll try to write a more coherent version of the email above and put
    it on Wiki shortly).

    Andrus