Re: Let me introduce myself...

From: Bruno J. M. Melo (brunoj..mail.com)
Date: Wed May 24 2006 - 18:48:21 EDT

    Following Michael, let me introduce too. My name is Bruno Melo. My project
    is the Cayenne Eclipse Plugin. I'm 4th year computer engineering
    student at Polytechnic
    School, University of Pernambuco, Brazil. Since 2003 I'm involved with
    research activities in AI and software engineering. More info about me can
    be found at: http://brunojm.googlepages.com/home

    .. and I'll do my best creating and contributing to Cayenne project.