Re: Soc: cayenne-rop

From: Marcel (emmpeege..mail.com)
Date: Sun May 28 2006 - 20:52:12 EDT

    Any further on this?

    My preference (FWIW) is to have a pseudo-branch with commit privileges.
    I should still have to submit patches through JIRA, in line with the
    'typical path to karma' - I don't wish to shortcut that, I would just
    prefer that my repository is remote. My patches would then be reviewed
    and the real branch updated. Thoughts?

    Marcel