Re: Standalone Cayenne Modeler application

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Wed May 31 2006 - 06:56:55 EDT

    We had bounced around a similar idea not to long ago on this list. The
    general concensus, however, seemed to be that that the NetBeans RCP would
    be better for our needs than the Eclipse one. Right now, I see very
    little value in rewriting the entire application any RCP, let alone
    switching all to SWT.

    --
    Kevin