Re: m2 conversion

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 07:48:42 EDT

    Sorry All,

    I was not able to complete the assembly. I am not sure how to get the
    equivalent of the cayenne.jar and cayenne-client-nodeps.jar (exclude
    or include some other jar contents, filter etc). looks like I have to
    use the antrun plugin but I'm not sure how to do that via an
    assembly. I have a couple of ideas but I am going to have to do some
    more experimentation to get it right.

    I'll keep you posted.

    TTFN,

    -bd-