RE: headers discussion

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 09:26:42 EDT

    Unless I'm missing a subtle difference, these are the changes we did a
    few weeks back immediately after 1.2 was released. I even used mogrify
    to add a "See http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 for license
    information." comment to the images. There wasn't enough room to store
    the entire license as a comment, so I improvised a bit (there was no
    direction on how to handle this in the FAQ/etc).

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg