Re: m2 conversion

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 09:48:10 EDT

    Hi Bill,

    per our earlier discussion, we may split the code into extra modules,
    so that we do not have to filter classes from a single module. It
    will still require combining multiple modules though. I recall I was
    able to do that somehow when I was investigating an assembly for the
    plugin environment:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/main/branches/
    PROTO-3.0/modeler/assembly.xml

    Format can be set to "jar" and then a bunch of filesets can be used
    to build the contents.

    Not sure if multiple levels of assembly are possible (i.e. one being
    jar, and another being tar.gz that includes jars).

    Andrus