Re: headers discussion

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2006 - 09:53:46 EDT

    On Aug 7, 2006, at 9:26 AM, Gentry, Michael ((Contractor)) wrote:

    > Unless I'm missing a subtle difference, these are the changes we did a
    > few weeks back immediately after 1.2 was released.

    Yes, AFAIK we should be all set on that.

    > I even used mogrify to add a "See http://www.apache.org/licenses/
    > LICENSE-2.0 for license
    > information." comment to the images.

    Michael (or anybody else) - any insights how to do the same for the
    new NSIS CayenneModeler.exe launcher? The sample project that
    generates the launcher is available here:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/sandbox/nsis-test/

    To try it, you will need a Windows machine with NSIS installed:

    http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page

    Andrus