Re: confluence maven plugin

From: Bill Dudney (bdudne..pache.org)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 10:35:39 EDT

    Driving me nuts!

    So I'm now able to generate the documentation into a zip file but
    there are two problems

    1) The zip does not have the URL's redefined to point to the stuff
    that was just exported, not sure if that's a config parameter or not
    will try to track down with atlanssian support forums.

    2) The URL that is returned from the export does not have the
    authentication stuff in it and I can't figure out how to embeded it
    http://uname:passwor..ostname/blah does not work for me and that was
    all I could find from the googling I did.

    I'm done with this for now but will try again next week.

    If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them.

    TTFN,

    -bd-