Re: confluence maven plugin

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 04:17:03 EDT

    On Aug 25, 2006, at 6:35 PM, Bill Dudney wrote:

    > 1) The zip does not have the URL's redefined to point to the stuff
    > that was just exported, not sure if that's a config parameter or
    > not will try to track down with atlanssian support forums.

    So does that mean that all links are exported as absolute URLs? I
    know there were some problems linking to the API docs that we
    ignored, but linking between the pages is always relative.

    > 2) The URL that is returned from the export does not have the
    > authentication stuff in it and I can't figure out how to embeded it
    > http://uname:passwor..ostname/blah does not work for me and that
    > was all I could find from the googling I did.

    I don't understand why do you need that? During the export web
    service (DocGenerator) uses the credentials you supply - no need to
    do anything special with the URL's.

    Andrus