Re: Proposed Cayenne TLP Resolution

From: Jim Jagielski (ji..aguNET.com)
Date: Thu Dec 21 2006 - 10:59:54 EST

    Just a quick notice that at yesterday's board meeting,
    we approved the Cayenne Graduation proposal. Congrats!

    I also volunteered to help with the process for
    you (one small concern that the board had was
    that no Cayenne PMC member was, as of yet,
    an ASF member, so we thought having one of
    us made available to you to help you along
    made sense [but not as a PMC member]).