Re: Proposed Cayenne TLP Resolution

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 22 2006 - 10:25:50 EST

    That's great news, Jim. Thanks for the update and for volunteering to help out.

    Also a huge, huge, huge thanks to everyone for the hard work involved
    in this process -- developers, mentors, supporters. It is great to
    get this squeezed in at the end of the year so we can focus on new
    efforts next year.

    Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone has a nice holiday and new year, too!

    Peace,

    /dev/mrg

    PS. I have nearly two weeks off and don't know how often I'll be
    checking Cayenne e-mail. Depends on how much I get done on my side
    projects (working on the house, etc).