RE: [VOTE] Re: Cayenne 2.0.2 (and 1.2.2)

From: Kevin Menard (kmenar..ervprise.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2007 - 08:47:21 EST

    I propose we add some sort of checklist of tasks to complete during the
    due diligence process. Confluence makes these really simple and we
    could track by release. Otherwise, we could open up a bunch of JIRA
    tasks, but that seems less than ideal to me.

    Anyway, with a good checklist, any one of the committers ought to be
    able to do whatever is necessary to put out a new release. This might
    help take some of the burden of project management off you. Having said
    that, I'm not fully up to speed on all the ASF procedures, so it may be
    you that has to cut releases anyway.

    --
    Kevin