Re: [VOTE] Re: Cayenne 2.0.2 (and 1.2.2)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2007 - 08:37:13 EST

    Another note (something I overlooked, getting too excited about the
    first release from Apache and all that). We'll still have to do all
    the due diligence once the release artifacts are posted, ensuring
    that (a) they work and (b) there are no legal issues, like missing
    license headers and all that.

    So we will have another (consequential) vote once a release admin (I
    guess that's me at the moment) posts the release files.

    Andrus