Re: [VOTE] Cayenne web site

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2007 - 12:22:48 EST

    Since different ppl. will be working on different things, I wouldn't
    hope much that we can do a coordinated site launch. Maybe we should
    create a scratch space at cwiki.apache.org (CAYSITE?), and start
    doing the content work pending the final design template and the
    infra issues below? Any volunteers to work on porting the static pages?

    Andrus