Re: Google Analytics

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Wed May 30 2007 - 04:09:41 EDT

    > I know of webalizer (and I used it on ObjectStyle). Anything else
    > worth checking?

    Providing web hosting to a range of customers now for the last 10
    years, I've tried most everything. Nothing comes even close to the
    Google tool.

    I too am very protective of my privacy. But what do we think Google
    is going to do with all these IP addresses?

    Here is their privacy policy: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html

    Ahmed, I assume this means you don't use Google for searching in
    order to avoid having your IP logged by them - I am curious what
    search engine you use.

    Ari

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8