Re: Taking over development of DataViews

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Jul 29 2007 - 13:43:54 EDT

    I finally split the DataViews in a separate project:

       https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/dataviews/trunk/
       https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/dataviews/trunk/README.txt

    There are two modules - dataview and dvmodeler. README.txt file above
    has instructions on how to build them. Also I used JApplication Maven
    plugin to assemble cross-platform runnable DVModeler, just like we do
    for CayenneModeler. Everything looks nice and clean, waiting for
    somebody to take it over ;-)

    Andrus