Re: Building Cayenne on Java 6

From: Jason Dwyer (Jason.Dwye..edata.com.au)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2008 - 17:34:17 EST

    heh,

    i didnt even try 1.5 again after it built with 1.6! d'oh!

    and yes, it would achieve the necessary result by adding the new
    interface methods to the classes, my intention was to encapsulate these
    to isolate any further future changes in these areas.

    ( still, it proved an interesting dig going through the newer 1.6
    javax.sql stuff, and while the submitted patch wont be useful directly,
    i did get a chance to see where cayenne is headed again...)

    cheers,