Re: Separating mac modeler code

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2008 - 09:51:31 EST

    I suppose I should've mentioned MacOSXMain. Sorry about that. I have
    a separate Eclipse cayenne-modeler-mac project just to run that part
    of the code. I don't think the changes hurt the Windows/Linux
    versions.

    I went for the quick, easy, practical fix, not necessarily the
    "correct" fix. It just seemed the easiest way to do it at the time.
    I didn't want those menu items to appear there on the Mac, so I made
    them conditional.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg