Re: maven improvements

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Aug 09 2008 - 10:31:40 EDT

    Glad you are finally able to build Cayenne.

    I guess the idea behind the reorg below is to follow the folder
    structure in artifact naming. We had to stretch things a bit in the
    current setup to make the final artifacts more user-friendly... Still
    it is done correctly from the Maven POV.

    > group: org.apache
    > artifact: cayenne

    This suggestion is the most damaging, as it would force us to break
    out of our namespace. And everything else is chained to that. So while
    I am not completely against a reorg, I'd say we should do it as the
    last resort measure. Would it be simpler to use the other plugin?

    Andrus