Re: M5?

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2008 - 03:45:29 EDT

    Hello

    I agree that it's high time for M5. As for CAY-1077, Andrus, how exactly
    would you like this dialog to behave?
    I'm currently working on CAY-1119, this is nested contexts for ROP. In fact,
    half of the work is already done on the trunk. Still, I have some nested
    tests failing yet. Anyways, this is major commit and requires API change
    (moving methods up from DataContext to BaseContext and ObjectContext) and
    surely be after M5.
    Also I foresee I will soon work with ROP much more, and I'd like some other
    features on ROP to be done, like maybe lifecycle callback-like
    functionality. So I'd rather we limit "no more API changes" later than
    sooner.

    Andrey