Re: [VOTE] 3.0M5 Release

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 10:52:09 EST

    Release voting process is one of the legal responsibilities of Cayenne
    PMC in the ASF, and we need a formal vote on each set of artifacts we
    are claiming to be "an Apache Cayenne release". So we definitely need
    to discard the last vote, as it is not applicable for the new
    artifacts, (which is what you are basically saying below). However I
    don't see why we shouldn't wait 72 hours. This is a new vote after all.

    Andrus