Known issues

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Thu Jan 07 2010 - 03:58:43 EST

    How do we want to deal with this? A list of known issues at the top of the release notes file? Or else just a link to the Jira with a search for issues still open and reported in 3.0 (which means it is dynamic and constantly updated as new issues are found). If the later, we need to do more triage to separate out real bugs from support requests and feature requests and also some really old 1.2 bugs which aren't relevant.

    Ari

    --
    Aristedes Maniatis