Re: svn commit: r902045 - /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/pom.xml

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Fri Jan 22 2010 - 05:23:53 EST

    On 22/01/10 8:40 PM, andre..pache.org wrote:
    > URL:http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=902045&view=rev
    > Log:
    > trying to make clover work

    Yeah, I've got some uncommitted changes to try and do the same. But I suspect the problem is that all the maven poms don't fall into a nice hierarchical tree. I know Andrus has goals of not sucking in too many poms for end users, but I still think it is causing problems.

    What I've been trying is:

    * making all the group ids the same
    * setting everything up with a strict parent/child structure so that clover/maven can find all the code within needing anything installed

    But I've still got some problems, and not enough time to work on it all.

    Ari

    --
    Aristedes Maniatis