Re: svn commit: r902045 - /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/pom.xml

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 2010 - 05:41:24 EST

    2010/1/22 Aristedes Maniatis <ar..aniatis.org>

    > On 22/01/10 8:40 PM, andre..pache.org wrote:
    >
    >> URL:http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=902045&view=rev
    >> Log:
    >> trying to make clover work
    >>

    > Yeah, I've got some uncommitted changes to try and do the same. But I
    > suspect the problem is that all the maven poms don't fall into a nice
    > hierarchical tree. I know Andrus has goals of not sucking in too many poms
    > for end users, but I still think it is causing problems.

    No, maven reactor build order is always the same. Just somewhy same
    generate-sources tasks in main and clover lifecycle produces different
    number of files (specifically, Node.java). I see someone already faced this
    trouble and that's why there is Ant delete task. I only changed its
    directory to correct one and now Cayenne-doc builds successfully