Apache retreat in Ireland

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jan 22 2010 - 05:28:01 EST

    http://apache.eventbrite.com/

    I am seriously considering going there. I like the fact that ASF is
    trying to move from official expensive conference to a number of
    smaller informal events. If others want to join we can share a car
    (although the place is pretty close to Dublin, so public
    transportation seems like a reasonable option).

    Andrus