problem with datanode.xml

From: G.Venu (venumadhav...2bsoftech.com)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 19:58:18 EDT

    hi all,

    I am using cayenne for the first time.In my datanode.xml i specified the number of connections as 10.

    When i deploy my application in tomcat and start my transactions when i reach 10 transactions server is giving me a error saying that "connection timed out".At this point i have to restart my server to get going and the same thing happens if it reaches 10 connections.I even changed the number to 100.This only increases the number but it failing when it reaches 100.what is the maximum no of connctions that can be given in datanode.xml??.Is there any thing that can be done to close the connections that are not being used???.Is there any other alternative to this problem???please help me out...Its a real time application.

    --
    With regards,

    Venu --