Re: NullPointerException in QueryUtils$ExpressionTranslator.reverseDbPath(ObjEntity, String)

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 09:27:36 EDT

    Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote:
    > Yeah, missing reverse DB relationship will most definitely case this
    > problem. See tips #2 and/or #3 from the modeler guide:

    Thanks. I turned off prefetching for now, but on Monday I'll take another
    look at it.

    > investigation with your source EOModel. Can you reproduce it?

    I will also try reloading my model on monday and see if it happens again
    (seems likely).

    As to the original error, shouldn't the framework throw a
    CayenneRuntimeException saying something like "missing reverse
    db-relationship" when it detects this condition?

    If so, I can try to put together a patch for it on Monday.

    -Mike