Cayenne, Tapestry, Spindle and Jetty Launcher

From: Fernando Donati (fernand..onati.com.br)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 13:24:30 EST

    Hi,

    First of all I'm sorry if this message doesn´t exactly fit here, but I thought maybe somebody else could have gone through the same problem.

    I've just discovered the wonderful world of Eclipse + Spindle + Jetty Launcher when developing tapestry apps. Obviously, I want to develop apps with cayenne as well, so I started doing that but ran into a mysterious error: when I run it from inside eclipse with Jetty Launcher, I get a "No suitable DataNode to handle query." error, although I can see in the log that the program has previously found the datanode (it writes out all the connection string, user, etc).

    I forgot to mention, if I copy the application directory to the webapps directory and run jetty it works perfectly. It just doesn't work running from eclipse.

    Any hints?

    Thanks in Advance,

    Fernando