Re: Confusion about writable to-many relationships

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 16:38:44 EST

    On Jan 29, 2004, at 8:28 PM, Scott Ellsworth wrote:

    > On Jan 29, 2004, at 4:46 PM, Scott Ellsworth wrote:
    >
    >> If it would help, I will send the data model about, as it is only 2k
    >> zipped.
    >
    > Zip file included in issue CAY-88.
    >
    > Scott

    Scott,

    I looked at your mapping an I think the reason for the error is that 2
    DbRelationships that are to-many are erroneously mapped as to-one:
    SystemDbEntity -> PlayerSystemLink and PlayerDbEntity ->
    PlayerSystemLink. And their reverse relationships are mapped as
    "to-many" while they should be "to-one".

    Thanks
    Andrus