New data model creation

From: Jonathan Carlson (Jonathan.Carlso..atun.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 11:01:04 EDT

    Does anyone use the Cayenne Modeler for defining their data model?

    I've started defining a data model with it and it seems very sensitive to name and type changes. I'm thinking that maybe I should instead use a tool like http://druid.sf.net to define the database tables and then reverse engineer with the modeler. Is that what most people are doing?

    Thanks in advance,

    Jonathan

    the system manager.

    Katun Corporation -- Celebrating 25 Years of Service
    www.katun.com