RE: Subject: Issue with Reverse Engineering Sybase Database

From: ROB ROBINSON (rrobinson031..ogers.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 14:28:48 EDT

    Same problem with 1.1 from the latest daily. I
    thought it might be JConnect since I am still using
    JDBC(TM)/5.5(Build 25200), but I tried using:
    http://jtds.sourceforge.net/ and got almost the same
    message (Object does not exist in database)

    I am guessing it must be a bug maybe with the version
    of Sybase we are using (12.5.0.2). What version are
    you running?