RE: HSQLDB standalone in webapp?

From: Glover, Tony (Contractor-ELMCO) ("Glover,)
Date: Tue Oct 26 2004 - 10:33:53 EDT

    Check the HSQLDB documentation. There is a couple of examples on how to run
    a standalone database. We have created a standalone Java application using
    Cayenne and HSQLDB and everything is working o.k. Unfortunately, I don't
    have the details of the setup at this location, but I remember the HSQLDB
    documentation having a couple of examples.

    Good Luck,
    Tony