Re: Setting a user stamp on objects

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 22:11:13 EST

    Derek Rendall <cayenn..sure.com> wrote:
    > (2) I would love it if the Delegate helped me out, but it doesnt seem to
    > have an entry that matches where I want to "interrupt" the process.

    Delegate methods get added when needed :) Tell us what you need by opening
    an issue.

    There was no "willPerformSelect" delegate method until I asked a question on
    the user list that couldn't be solved without it :)

    Actually, there wasn't even a DataContextDelegate class at that point, now
    that I think about it -- I got to draft the first pass :)

    -Mike