(More) Cayenne Modeler Thoughts

From: James A. Hillyerd (jame..illyerd.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 22:00:16 EST

    It would be handy if the modeler would indicate which entities have been
    modified since the last save (maybe make them italic or put a * by their
    name?). Sometimes I click the wrong thing, and I'm worried that the
    change has affected more than just the entity I was looking at.

    -james

    --
    James A. Hillyerd <jame..illyerd.com>
    Java Software Engineer - ActiveRain.com