RE: The life of a DataObject

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..laraview.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2005 - 15:39:51 EST

    The problem with POJOs is that we often have glue code between our POJO
    value objects and our Cayenne objects to turn flat fields into actual
    relationships (i.e. map an id into a relationship to a cayenne domain
    object). Without type equality, which is really hard to get in a webapp,
    POJOs are a tough sell IMHO.