RE: flattening relationships...

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..laraview.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 09:24:57 EST

    Editing the file directly might get you in some trouble if you make it a
    habit :)

    Flattened relationships are added to ObjEntities and not to DbEntities. Once
    all your regular relationships are established, you can create a new
    relationship in the ObjEntity that has a destination ObjEntity of something
    it does not have a direct relationship to. Then, when you edit that
    relationship (using the Mapping button on the bottom right corner of the
    modeler) you can add the individual DbEntity relationships that will get you
    from point A to point B.

    Cris