Re: flattening relationships...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 09:28:08 EST

    In addition to what Cris said, I should note that there were a few
    complaints about this piece of UI, we need to make it more intuitive...

    What you need to do is select an ObjRelationship, click on "Edit
    Relationship" button in the bottom right and in the opened dialog select
    path from "Mapping to DbRelationships" table. The last step may cause
    confuson - you have to click on the first empty row in the table, and it
    will open a drop down list with path options.

    Andrus