Re: Cayenne with INFORMIX SE and Dynamic Server

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 13:09:17 EDT

    Dirk,

    Basically it comes down to providing a custom DbAdapter (as one does not
    exist yet for Informix). We will definitely accept such adapter
    contribution to Cayenne.

    As this is a question that comes up rather often, I created a Wiki page
    for it with some general instructions:
    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Custom+DbAdapter

    Good luck.
    Andrus