DataPort

From: Andreas Hjortsberg (andreas.hjortsber..-change.se)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2006 - 11:39:39 EST

    Hello again,

      I been looking around in the docs for some kind of solution to resolve foreign keys during
      the very handy DataPort.execute(), or sort the entitys before that?

      Now I just don't create any foreign key on my destination database.

      Anyone who has any thoughts on Derby vs HSQLDB, regarding Cayenne?

      I know Cayenne supports both, so I won't be fiddeling to much with them.

      Regards
      /Andreas