Re: cayenne in a (rich) client/server setup

From: Tomi NA (hefes..mail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2006 - 12:20:52 EST

    2006/11/15, Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org>:
    > Also take a look at nested DataContexts. In desktop apps they are
    > much more useful than in web apps, e.g. for things like nested
    > dialogs, where you need to save or cancel dialog input without saving
    > to the database.

    I just took a look at nested DataContexts and think I'll add them to
    the "improvements" TODO section. For now, I'm working with one context
    for the whole application.
    I'll seriously consider the possibility of using contexts within my
    main context and see what I come up with.

    For now, thanks everyone: I'm a bit more at peace. It was some time
    since I tackled concurrent db access issues, but it's all coming back
    to me.

    t.n.a.