Re: can't modify relationships in validateForUpdate()?

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2006 - 13:30:33 EST

    Perhaps this is because of my WO/EOF background, but I had always
    assumed that modifying anything in the validate* methods would be a
    Bad Thing and never tried doing it. I can't say I ever read it in
    regards to Cayenne, but it feels like the right thing to me. Not sure
    why it changed in behavior, though.

    /dev/mrg