Re: Datanode -> XML

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 06:11:36 EST

    On 09/03/2007, at 9:29 PM, Ahmed Mohombe wrote:

    >> I am looking at a way to export and import data from a Derby
    >> database.
    > Take a look at DDLUtils:
    > http://db.apache.org/ddlutils/
    >
    > Even if not perfect, from all the solutions, it seems so far to be
    > the best
    > inter- and intra- DB data migration tool.
    >
    > Ahmed.

    I did look at that, but it designed as a schema export/import tool,
    not a data import/export tool. Yes, it has some similar
    functionality, but it is really very primitive. Has anyone done
    anything like this into XML or a set of SQL statements?

    Ari

    Aristedes Maniatis
    phone +61 2 9660 9700
    PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2 A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8