Re: problems querying int,long

From: Frank (farocc..otmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 13:33:46 EDT

    Hi Michael ,
    Here is more of my code:
    I did not understand your statement
    Thanks
    Frank

    public class Schedules extends _Schedules {
     public int getSchedule_id() {
      return DataObjectUtils.intPKForObject(this);
    }

    private String getProvider(long pid) {
    ..
    if (records.size() > -1) {
          Schedules s = new Schedules();
          s = (Schedules)records.get(0);
      // This line complains because it is an int value
          id = s.getSchedule_id(s.getId());
         }
    }

    private long getSchedule(Long pid) {
      Expression qualifier = ExpressionFactory.matchExp("scheduleDate",
    c.getTime());
      qualifier =
    qualifier.andExp(ExpressionFactory.matchDbExp(Schedules.PROVIDER_ID_PROPERTY,
    pid));
    ..
    }