Re: problems querying int,long

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 20 2007 - 09:30:35 EDT

    Well, given that I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do ... On
    your:

         id = s.getSchedule_id(s.getId());

    line, your getSchedule_id() method doesn't take a parameter, so that would
    generate an error. If you meant to call getSchedule(Long) there, then try
    something like this:

         id = s.getSchedule_id(new Long(s.getId()));

    Although I have to admit this seems a little confusing to me, too. If all
    you are trying to obtain is the ID, seems like you could get it calling your
    getSchedule_id() method.

    /dev/mrg