Re: commitChanges() doesn't imply commit in db ?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 03 2007 - 13:58:35 EDT

    That is strange :-/ And looks like a low-level JDBC issue. I've never
    seen it on any other DB (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL; I haven't used
    Sybase in production in a while). Still worth trying the thread dump,
    as Jerome's log output shows no "commit transaction" message, so I do
    believe it is stuck somehow.

    Andrus