Re: why not middlegen

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2007 - 09:45:39 EDT

    > On Apr 16, 2007, at 4:26 PM, gdile..libero..it wrote:
    > > And I wonder if exists a apache project for automatically generate
    > > swing GUI by a schema data base.

    You might take a look at jmatter. It's not an apache project,
    though. And I can't remember if it pulls the schema from the
    database. It does automatically generate a swing GUI by the database
    model, though.

    You could use Cayenne with custom templates to accomplish this. I've
    generated entire web applications from a database schema, including
    java code, config files, and html templates.