AW: Cayenne Generated Classes in Web Service API

From: Peter Schröder (Peter.Schroede..reenet-ag.de)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 03:14:41 EDT

    no, we did a detour providing our own pojos that contain only serializable data and are handled by axis.
    before sending data to the client we copy values from cayenne-objects to our pojos using reflection.
    i did not like this approach, but it had the advantage, that we could easily strip out some data, that we didnt want to send to the user but internally using with cayenne.