Re: Select Query on Table with no Primary Key

From: Dave Merrin (dmerri..pasystems.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2007 - 03:25:26 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    I had seen this as being a problem but not one that I really cared
    about. The main functionality I was after was being able to generate
    classes and have them mapped through to database tables. I've got a fair
    bit of code using cayenne already which I wanted to use again. It would
    be good if Cayenne had some options which allowed for no primary keys
    but made you aware you would lose some functionality.

    As mentioned before I've got round the problem for this project but next
    time it might not be so easy.

    Cheers,

    Dave