Re: Relationships across databases

From: Juergen Saar (juerge..saar.org)
Date: Thu Jun 21 2007 - 04:13:31 EDT

    Don't know if I have the right understanding:

    In cayenne relations pointing to a different database
    as the root-Object work fine. What can't and
    shouldn't work is querying such relations.

    So the default-getter/setter for such relations should
    even work on uncommited changes,
    because for this there is the cayenne ObjectStore